*From:* kmhun...@resolutionprovider.com
*To:* 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 12/7/2011 9:43 AM
*Subject:* [U2]  UniVerse/NT default login account
Can anyone tell me where identify the default login account for all users
that log into UniVerse.
I am setting up a new server and the old server it working fine. All the
user login in with wIntegrate, there is no users in the telnet services
listed, plus the user on the domain has no default path listed.

Thank you,
Kathleené