Yes, Leroy,  UV910 will have some of what I'm looking for.
UV800 proably has more of what I need.
I'll cobble something together.

Thanks all,
cds

On 5/9/2012 3:01 PM, LeRoy Dreyfuss wrote:
Chuck, waHappy 100th Birthday Ronald Coase!! | Points and Figures
<http://pointsandfigures.com/2010/12/29/happy-100th-birthday-robert-coase/>
sn't the UV910 material useful?

Regards,

LeRoy
Sent from my iPhone 4

On May 9, 2012, at 12:43 PM, Charles Stevenson<stevenson.c...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Brian,

I'd agree with you, except for empirical evidence to the contrary.
The Basic manual is a reference guide,&  quite good, but not a teaching guide.
Those are 2 different animals.
For some reason, some otherwise talented people find locks very confusing.

cds