From: Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 3:37 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] dbpause/dbresume or stopud/startud

I have no idea how that would be done.  I use a U2 VB script to start
services when Windows starts, but have no idea how to alert the dbms
that it has started.  :-(

With a simple solution out there (it's been there for many years), I'm
also amazed this simple issue hasn't been implemented.  :-(

Bill