I do pretty well with a QWERTY keyboard, since I've been using one all my life, starting with an old Underwood typewriter. I don't think I want to try to learn the Dvorak keyboard at this point. I have enough frustrations in my life. :-) Thanks for the tip, though.

Actually I did start playing the guitar again after my stroke. I did OK and can strum a little with my right hand, but I certainly won't win any awards. Can you play a guitar with just one hand?

Thanks,
Charlie