Just old fashioned, I guess, Mecki. My phone has 12 buttons: 1-0, * and #, and the necessary Send, End, Menu and cursor arrows. That's enough buttons for me. I know what you mean about the eyes not being what they used to be. I've been looking for an easier to read keyboard, maybe with black letters on white or yellow keys. I've tried lighted keys and they never worked very well. The painted (or inked) letters rub off so fast, and I've never mastered touch typing. Having only one hand to type with doesn't help, either. And speaking of being old fashioned, do you know it's almost impossible to get a keyboard with the big, L shaped Enter key and the \ on the top row next to the Backspace key?

Getting older by the second,
Charlie