From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brian Leach
Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2013 20:19
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Triggers in Universe

Remember also that triggers, as subroutines, are cached in memory so if you
recompile a trigger  the changes won't be picked up by any processes that have
not logged off or returned to TCL.

Brian

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Jan 2013, at 22:18, Bobby Worley <bwor...@coburns.com> wrote:

> That's what I did, Perry!  GMTA ;)
>

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Perry Taylor <perry.tay...@zirmed.com>wrote:
>
>> You can globally catalog in a Pick-flavored account.  Copy the
>> CATALOG VOC record from the UV account to your Pick-flavored account
>> VOC renaming it something like ICATALOG.  We do it all the time for our
>> file-based triggers.
>>
>> Perry

>>> 002 11.1.9
>>> 003 PICK
>>> 004 PICK.FORMAT
>>> 005 11.1.9

>>> Compiling: Source = 'BDW/TRIGTEST', Object = 'BDW.O/TRIGTEST'
>>> *
>>>
>>> Compilation Complete.

>>> "TRIGTEST" cataloged.

>>>     TRIGTEST
>>> 001 V
>>> 002 BDW.O/TRIGTEST
>>> 003 B
>>> 004 BNP
>>> 005
>>> 006 PICK.FORMAT
>>> 007 S²N²P²I²A²E²H
>>> 008 NO.WARN²NOPAGE²LPTR²KEEP.COMMON²²TRAP²HDR-SUPP
>>> 009 BDW.O

>>> EACH ROW CALLING 'TRIGTEST';
>>> Unable to locate trigger program "BDW.O/TRIGTEST".
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> ____________________****
>>>
>>> *Bobby D. Worley*
>>>
>>> IT Applications Developer****
>>>
>>> Coburn Supply Company****
>>>
>>> o: 903.753.8613 | m: 214.676.9825****
>>>
>>> bwor...@coburns.com****
>>>
>>> ** **
>>

>> --
>>
>> ____________________****
>>
>> *Bobby D. Worley*
>>
>> IT Applications Developer****
>>
>> Coburn Supply Company****
>>
>> o: 903.753.8613 | m: 214.676.9825****
>>
>> bwor...@coburns.com****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
>> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
>> contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
>> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc.
>> has strict policies regarding the content of e-mail communications,
>> specifically Protected Health Information, any communications
>> containing such material will be returned to the originating party
>> with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended recipient,
>> please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
>> the original message.
>

> --
>
> ____________________****
>
> *Bobby D. Worley*
>
> IT Applications Developer****
>
> Coburn Supply Company****
>
> o: 903.753.8613 | m: 214.676.9825****
>
> bwor...@coburns.com****
>
> ** **

Note:
This email (inc all attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
only.
Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this communication.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete all copies of this message from your computer network. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author's prior permission. If you are the
intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages
from us in future, then please respond to the sender to this effect.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but advise you to carry out your own virus checks on this email and
its attachments. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses and do not represent that this transmission is free from
viruses or other defects.
Firstmac Limited (ABN 59 094 145 963) (AFSL 290600)