Hi Peter,

You easily change that sample source code try amending these lines to access
any SSL webserver/appserver.

For example the Firstmac.com.au website using SSL by default I see - so that'll
be a good site to use as an worked example - that uses a CA Root certificate.

Basically,  all you'll need a copy of you GeoTrust's root certificate
accessible by your (UV SOAP/HTTP) client application.

You must upload this (or any other SSL certificate) to your UV host and tell
you UV application where it can be found...

* Assumes client host can resolve and access this URL

* For HTTPS SSL www.firstmac.com.au is using GeoTrust CA certificates, hence
upload a DER copy of it first.

URL = "https://www.firstmac.com.au/home";

* Define the full path to the GeoTrust CA Root certificate, uploaded to the
host (exported in DER format)

X.CERT.PATH=@PATH:"/geotrust.cer" ;* Full path to a DER copy of GeoTrust CA
Root Certificate
X.USED.AS="2"                      ; * 1=Self-signed, 2=CA Issued certificate
X.FORMAT="2"                       ; * DER format
X.ALGORITHM="1"                    ; * RSA key

Hope this helps. The CA Root SSL certificate business is complex and is part of
that steep learning curve!

Good luck!

Cheers,
David