From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tom Whitmore
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:55 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] TCL input and response logging such as COMO

Hi,
Can you provide more information on what you are trying to capture?
(edits, list commands, etc.)  I suspect that you may be able to put
security on the commands you are concerned with and address the problem
with less "pain".

The problem with using the command stack or a COMO is that they are
easily modifiable.  You may want to consider using a Unix "Tee" to
capture all output which isn't as easy to turn off.  Having said that,
I'm not a "Unix" expert so I can't offer the command string you should
use but I'm sure someone will provide it.

Tom Whitmore
RATEX Business Solutions