The best options are probably:

Security subroutines and named common switches (this was covered at U2U under
"Data Security and Best Practises"

Use wIntegrate thin client (more flexible and secure for this than the thick
client) and log from the wIntegrate server using wIntegrate scripting.

 Are you sure you really want to do this ? If you implement this type of
logging it is fairly easy to take down the service by filling your file system
- a DOS attack.

I"ve seen different opinions from different "compliance" officers before. There
has been some fairly inventive interpretation of guidelines and items that
should be assessed as risks as being rules on what must be done.

If you are going to log everything, then you should perform a risk assessment
on how this exposes you. Remember that the logs themselves are a Data
Protection time bomb and you will probably want to encrypt them securely and
audit who can access and use the logs.

Regards

JayJay

Sent from my iPad