I found that if you keep drilling into the folders, and click on the "program"
It will display in the browser. No cloning needed.

George

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wols Lists
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:59 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] U2 demos and sample code now on Github

On 21/05/13 19:47, George Gallen wrote:
> What might be helpful, would be a little help Blurb about what github is, and
> how to use it?
>
> Granted, it didn't take a lot to figure it out. But it was a little confusing
> at first.

In particular, I know github stores git repositories. The command needed
to clone the repository onto your local hard drive (assuming you have
git installed :-) would be appreciated. Along with a pointer (for
windows users especially) of where to download it. Linux users shouldn't
need any hints :-)

We should all have some form of VCS installed, shouldn't we :-)

And imho, even if your company isn't using it, git is a very sensible
VCS to use as an individual developer to keep track of your own changes.

> George

Cheers,
Wol