From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Symeon Breen
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 7:12 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Mobile phones

Hi

I have an application that is based in the UK, one of the things it does is
allow entry of a phone number, I then determine if this is a mobile (cell
phone) and send a text (easy in the uk as all mobiles begin with 07)

We are embarking upon our first US client (well existing uk customer with a US
presence) so my question is - how with US phone numbers can I determine if it
is a cell phone ?

Thanks

Symeon.