Dawn,

You could easily spend more on your var's efforts than the RHEL 6 and have no assurance of success.

Dale

On 07/17/2013 08:41 AM, Dawn Wolthuis wrote:
We have a VAR who would prefer to load Universe and their application on a
supported platform, but we would prefer not to pay for RHEL 6. I searched
the list and found a few tidbits, but does anyone have a good list of what
changes might be required to successfully run Universe 11.1 on CentOS? How
much pain would we be introducing for ourselves and our VAR, if they were
willing to play along?

Thanks.  --dawn