Hi Dan.

Instead of the case statement, which requires leapyear logic - Set YY to
current year; set MM to current month.  Mm += 1; if 13 then MM = 1 AND YY += 1.
 I.date = Iconv(MM / 01 / YY, 'd2/').  Then i.date -= 1.  That gives you last
day of current month every time.  Then dow and roll back to thursday.

Some liberties taken in typing above - iphone typing is tedious...

(Allen - Sent from my paperweight)