From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 10:05 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [Universe] [Windows]

Running Universe 11.1.9 Information flavor on top of Windows

A process which has been running for months, has suddenly decided that
it has a "Fatal Error" !

When I debug it further, I get this symptom.

In a Universe BASIC program, I can OPEN the file (a type 1 directory) I
can SELECT the elements in the file (perfect) I can READNEXT each
element (perfect so far)

When I try to READ one of these items (windows files) I get in the ON
ERROR clause the error set to 40070

What has occurred?  Who has messed with what? How do I fix it?

Thanks.