Is it a particular record that errors out or can you not read any of them?

On 05/06/2014 12:04 PM, Wjhonson wrote:
Running Universe 11.1.9 Information flavor on top of Windows

A process which has been running for months, has suddenly decided that it has a
"Fatal Error" !

When I debug it further, I get this symptom.

In a Universe BASIC program, I can OPEN the file (a type 1 directory)
I can SELECT the elements in the file (perfect)
I can READNEXT each element (perfect so far)

When I try to READ one of these items (windows files) I get in the ON ERROR
clause the error set to 40070

What has occurred?  Who has messed with what? How do I fix it?

Thanks.