Awesome feature Ross that you have in your Stamina product.

Is there a link to an article, example, or manual describing it in detail?

That way I can forward it to any Universe client inquiring about those features.

I have seen Brian Leach's source code and he has the program information embedded in a variable like this:

.
.
.
*------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Modification History
* -------------------
VERDATA=''
VERDATA := 'Version=001009003;'
VERDATA := 'VerModVer=001000000;'
VERDATA := 'VerBeta=;'
VERDATA := 'VerDate=15134;'
VERDATA := 'VerProd=ENTER;'
VERDATA := 'VerModule=;'
VERDATA := 'VerTM=;'
VERDATA := 'VerCopy=2005 Brian Leach Consulting Limited;'
VERDATA := 'VerCo=Brian Leach Consulting Limited;'
VERDATA := 'VerDesc=ENTER Screen Entry Processor;'
VERDATA := 'CatName=ENTER;'
VERDATA := 'VerHist=07 JUN 09 1.9.3 auto;'
.
.
.

I am wondering if Wjhonson would be better off doing something like Brian's example above. This way the program has the program information during run-time (as a variable) and it also is available to any source code parsers (as long as he adheres to the standard).

Robert Norman

ROBERT NORMAN AND ASSOCIATES
23441 Golden Springs Dr., #289, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
(323) 285-7272, (951) 541-1668
i...@keyway.net
http://universe-basic-programming.webstarts.com/index.html
http://users.keyway.net/~ice/
http://www.affordablemultivalueprogramming.i8.com/
Computer programming & software development in Universe BASIC for Rocket Universe, in PICK/BASIC for Rocket D3, in UNIBASIC for Rocket Unidata, in R/BASIC (REVELATION BASIC) for REVELATION TECHOLOGIES REVELATION, in JBASIC (JBC or JBASE BASIC) for TEMENOS JBASE, in DATA/BASIC for Northgate REALITY, in MV BASIC (Multivalue Basic) for Intersystems Cache Multivalue, and
QMBASIC for Ladybridge OPENQM (QM).