*From:* rbl...@gmail.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 5/13/2014 1:46 PM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] Read yourself
George,

It's better illustrated by multiple call levels.  A colleague here wrote
these specifically to test this:

      STACK.1
SUBROUTINE STACK.1
CRT "|--------|"
CRT CHANGE(SYSTEM(9001), @AM, CHAR(13):CHAR(10))
CRT "|--------|"
RETURN

      STACK.2
SUBROUTINE STACK.2
   CALL STACK.1
RETURN

      STACK.WRAP
CRT @(-1)
CALL STACK.2

And here's the results:

|--------|
3ý/(absolute path)/BP.O/STACK.1ý0x6
2ý/(absolute path)/BP.O/STACK.2ý0x0
1ý/(absolute path)/BP.O/STACK.WRAPý0xe

|--------|

Best Regards,
Richard Lewis

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:59 AM, George Gallen <ggal...@wyanokegroup.com>wrote:

Unless I'm doing it wrong....didn't look it up.

For me - on UV 10.0.2

PRINT SYSTEM(9001)
STOP
END