From: George Gallen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:06 PM
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: looking for faster Ideas...

I can't just check for names, it has to a name with a specific zip code
and if the name is fairly common, we also add in part of the address to
make sure no one else is weeded out that shouldn't be.

I suppose I could keep two or three arrays, do a specific lookup in each
saving the position, and if all three positions are identicle (asuming all
three arrays have the name, address, zip in the same order) then that would
be a match....Thanks

George