From: Mike Rajkowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:41 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: looking for faster Ideas...

Create a temp file, and populate it with variations of the name in question (upcase and remove spaces).  (Storing address information in each record)

Then loop through your list, taking the name, and parsing the various combinations of the words.

( John David Doe  - JOHNDOE, DOEJOHN JOHNDAVIDDOE, JOHNDOEDAVID)

And attempt to read the item from the temp file, if it can read an item then verify the address information.  Otherwise check the next item.