From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 12:13 PM
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: looking for faster Ideas...

in rethinking my take on that. That would still be difficult

since the arrays would only contain "parts" of the whole fields.

making the searching of the arrays very difficult.

We can't store the exact entry, since sometimes people will

call and say stop sending me things and not give us the name

the same way it's in the database we rent.

Basically it takes the renting company a couple months to remove

the name, but we like to filter it immediately to stop anything

from going out before the renting company removes it, and it

also will catch it if the renting company replaces it in a couple

months later....

George