Haven't used the Dual Session so can't offer any help on that but...

Try Control T as the break key...

-----Original Message-----
From: David Beahm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 5:13 PM
To: U2-Users
Subject: UniDebugger in SB+

I was inspired by a recent post to take another swing at getting
UniDebugger to work w/ our UD6/SB+5.2/HPUX system.  I have scripted the
login, and can open, edit, and compile code.  However, when I try to run
a program through UniDebugger, the output window shows

----- logging into Dual debugging session -----
----- login completed -----

...and nothing more happens.  If I choose Session | Show Dual Session
then I see where something tried to execute tty and received "Not a verb"

Also, I've noticed that CTRL C is caught by the UniDebugger (which
complains there is nothing selected).  How can I interactively tell a
program to break?

Any suggestions?  I'd really love to see this thing work, it would
certainly be an asset.

TIA,
David Beahm