From: David Beahm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:35 AM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Re: UniDebugger in SB+

Javed-
   afraid CTRL T isn't doing anything for me.

Colin-
   I'm not clear what exactly Dual session is about.  I can click
Compile, Catalog, or Run, and they work fine.  However, the whole point
of UniDebugger (from my perspective) is that it gives VB-like control
over running code.  I made some progress by changing the login script to
only get to the unix shell.  However, there is still some kind of hiccup
where I click Step Into, then I have to click on the Dual Session and
press Enter to make things move forward.  Is there something I need to
set differently?

TIA,
David Beahm