From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Bateman
Sent: 05 February 2004 01:06
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Migrating U2 data

I have done this a number of times and all I did was use the fnuxi command in uv/bin directory.

(1) Copy Unix accounts to the windows server.

(2) Enter following command in the directory containing the unix data at the Windows command prompt:

 dir/b | fnuxi

This  lists each file name and passes it to the fnuxi command to convert to the correct format for the Windows platform.

Alan Bateman
EVOLUTION Software Services Pty Ltd
solutions for changing needs
4-10 Bridge Street
PYMBLE NSW 2073
Phone : (02) 9497 4340
Mobile : (0417) 685 246
Fax : (02) 9497 4370
E-mail : abateman@evoss.com.au
Web : www.evoss.com.au
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may be confidential and/or privileged.Unauthorised use or reproduction (including storage or re-distribution) is prohibited. Except as required at law, Evolution Software Services Pty Ltd does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.