From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony Dzikiewicz
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:07 AM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Serial Connectivity

I just got a digiport server running on Universe/Linux.  We have a door/people counter on it and an RF mux.  We used cat5 basic wiring with rj45 to db25 converters.  Pins 2, 3, 7 (tx, rx, sig gnd) are all that were needed.  If the digi driver installs properly and such it should be pretty simple.

Anthony Dzikiewicz