[UV10/AIX] We have a requirement to output (10MB +/- ascii) data into zipped
files, the files then being put on a web server for collection. I'm just
wondering what the best approach to this might be? How would or have other
people approached this? I'm trying to avoid writing the data until after it
has been zipped.

Rough ideas being...
sh - c 'uv prog | gzip -c9 > file'
Print to a script?
Write to a device (or pipe?)?
Output to a java widget?
Other?

Regards,
Stuart Boydell

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.