Hello,
I we have been given the task of redesigning our existing software to handle multiple currencies. This means that at any time on the screen you could switch from USD to EUR, or USD to SGD (Singapore dollar) and back again.

i was thinking of using FUNCTION. then depending on the customer's currency code redisplay the amount. obviously i need to read some control file that contains the conversion factor for that particular day. btw: i have decided that is better to write amounts in USD, since our accounting will be done is USA.

does anybody have any suggestions, opinions??? any feed back will be appreciated.