From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter Gonzalez
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 2:57 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: multi-currency

Hello,
I we have been given the task of redesigning our existing software to handle
multiple currencies.  This means that at any time on the screen you could
switch from USD to EUR, or USD to SGD (Singapore dollar) and back again.

i was thinking of using FUNCTION. then depending on the customer's currency
code redisplay the amount. obviously i need to read some control file that
contains the conversion factor for that particular day. btw: i have decided
that is better to write amounts in USD, since our accounting will be done is
USA.

does anybody have any suggestions, opinions??? any feed back will be
appreciated.

At 01:18 PM 2/12/04 -0600, you wrote:
>Could anyone let me know where can I found information about the way the
>Hash Algorithm Works with each one of the File Types in UniVerse?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>ABDP
>
>José Luis Gutiérrez de la Peza
>Director General
>
>Asesores en Bases de Datos Profesionales, S.A. de C.V.
>Tel. (52) 55-59-12-44 y/o (52) 55-75-21-29
>Móvil (044) 55 52-48-33-87
>www.abdp.com.mx
>

>--

Thank you,