-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of José Luis Gutiérrez de la Peza
Sent: 13 February 2004 17:32
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Hashing Algorithm

Chuck ,

I am a Business Partner of IBM in Mexico, and I sell U2 products since 1992
with VMark, The Wish to know how the algorithm works for each file type is
to be able to help one of my customers that have a big installation (1000
users) and He isn't very happy with his application performance, after he
used the HASH.HELP as a guide for the last 4 years.

Jose Luis

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk