From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Adrian Merrall
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:31 AM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: Wintegrate xterm or Linux emulation

> Doesn't an xterm by default emulate vt?
Not sure.  I will compare the infocmp output on the two and see.

> And what are you trying to do? I don't understand the question ...
For various historical reasons, we are currently using a hacked version of
the wyse60 emulation.  This works OK with our U2 app but fails on any other
app that properly uses terminfo.  We could hack the terminfo as well but of
course the correct thing to do is get our use of eumlations right.