<snip>Isn't it a bit daft to emulate an emulator? If you like wIntegrate, just run that in a wine box and tell the app you're using wIntegrate.</snip>

Has anybody had success running wIntegrate or Dynamic Connect in a wine box on Linux. I have tried using crossover from Codeweaver to install Dynamic Connect. It runs successfully for about 2 minutes and then appears to go into "loop" where the cursor flashes all over the screen and the session has to be "killed". I am really keen to get this to run on linux.

Thanks and regards
Ian Stuart