> Yes, but "Q" will subsequently log you off the system in UV, even if at
> the select list

Personally, I find Q so annoying that I take it out of the VOC where
possible.  I am forever quitting out of one page reports and finding I have
just logged myself out.

I also take out P as the shortcut for HUSH.  I'm sure most users have at
some time mistyped an ED command, not looked at the error and gone on to
type P.  OK, it's easy to reverse this one but on the rare occasion that I
want to use HUSH, I'll type the full command.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6DB
+44-(0)1604-709200