From: Barry Brevik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 3:34 AM
To: U2 list (E-mail)
Subject: [UV] Ever wondered how something works...

One day, I stumbled across an interesting behavior; at TCL, if I type 'L',
it results in my current SELECT list being cleared. You get an error
message, but it does not seem to hurt anything. This is great, because I
hate typing in CLEARSELECT.

But ever since, I've been wondering what it's really doing. Turns out that
'L' is one of only two similar VOC entries, the other being 'LD'. It looks
like this:

0001: V
0002: L
0003: PR

The error message you get reads:

  Unable to create new process.  Will try again.
  Create Process failed (2).

This is on NT. IIRC, on unix the message is different. Anybody know what
this is doing, or if it is safe?
--

Frie Funktionærer - faglig organisation og tværfaglig a-kasse - www.f-f.dk

***************************************************************************************************************************************
Denne email og alle filer vedlagt som bilag kan indeholde fortroligt materiale, der
kun er beregnet for adressaten,
og maa ikke udleveres eller kopieres til uvedkommende. Har De ved en fejltagelse
modtaget denne email, bedes
De venligst omgaaende meddele os dette pr. telefon : 6313 8550. Paa forhaand tak.
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information
intended for the addressee(s) only.
The information is not to be surrendered or copied to unauthorised persons. If you
have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone: +45 6313 8550.
Thank you.