Dear All:

One of my clients has a 40 user Alpha Micro native system that's in need of a
migration. I want to migrate to D3/W2K. I've done a few and am comfortable supporting
it remotely as a consultant instead of as an employee. While I welcome the possibility
of going to 'nix U2 or NT U2, I want to focus on D3/W2K.

Has anyone had any experience converting from Alpha Micro to D3 or UD/UV and are there
any pitfalls regarding incompatible source code. I can expect some slight differences
in syntax but I'm looking to see if there's a major roadblock. I don't suspect
anything beyond PQ proc but IIRC an earlier conversion from GA to AP-Pro brought with
it some missing commands like SWAP and MAX.

Thanks in advance.