We use VSI-FAX from Esker software. When you submit a job to the fax
server for forwarding to an email address, it converts the file to pdf
on the fly. There's no pre-processing necessary. The default is to
convert it to a .tif file, but there's a switch in the .ini file to
change that default to .pdf conversions, which we prefer.

Karl

Thanks Clif. Your service has been remarkable. As a hoster of email
lists, I applaud you. I know what you've been doing...

KLP

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 11:04, Schalk van Zyl wrote:
> Trevor,
>
> We did that (and more - like 'printing' to email) with txt2pdf from
> SANFACE (www.sanface.com)
> Cheers.
>
> Schalk

Karl L. Pearson