Hi Will,

troll    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (trl)
v. trolled, troll*ing, trolls
v. tr.

   1.
         1. To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly
moving boat.
         2. To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for
bass.
         3. To trail (a baited line) in fishing

Say no more 8-) Joe has a little spare time and enjoys fishing.

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator
HP Managed Services