From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daly, Mark
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 12:10 PM
To: 'U2 Users Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Database decoupling (Was: Future of U2)

Well no, not really. I was thinking more in the line of "New application
development that would like to provide the ability to utilize modern
Internet protocols". A web presence would be included in that - but was
actually furthest from my mind.

B2B interaction for example. Or even internal application integration. Being
able to publish web services etc. etc.