>   Not saying all businesses are this way.  But I'm saying I don't think
>that is where most of the traditional multi-value market is focused.

BUT, unless we help our customers get there - OR find new customers that WANT to get
there, we (as a market) run the risk that OUR existing customers will loose market
share & be consumed by more forward thinking competitors, which in turn may mean that
we too are out of a career !

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development

---