And of course it's not self-serving to state that a web presence is itself
necessary in order to be "forward thinking" <evil grin>.  I mean since you offer
a product that does that ....
   Now to me, forward thinking might involve more robust use of log files,
audit files, transactions and rollback, background processing, process
management .... but then I'm just old school.
Will