>I also think the world is crying out for a cross platform application
>browesr (same idea as a web browser, but for running applications defined
>using XML and downloaded from a server. Not designed for browsing websites
>and hence with different security requirements (and permission to do more
>things on the client)).

Perhaps you need to look at XAML/Avalon, which will be part of Windows "Longhorn" ....
by the time it BYTES, the various opensource CLT projects should be up & away, and you
may have your path.

We've started to "play" with this as part of the overall evolutionary path of our
product (Clif won't let me mention Viságe unless I put an [AD] in the subject)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage - an Evolution in Software Development

---