Nice.  http://webboard.oreilly.com/products/webboard/index.cfm

However, it looks like O'Reilly sold it to another company in '01, and the
standard edition is $3995, which - I'm guessing - is a bit out of the price
range.  It's a shame there doesn't seem to be a free (as in beer AND in
speech) alternative that supports these features.