> I'm a show-me kind-of-guy, so name the forum or post a link
> so we can all see that it works that way :)
> Will

I did give the name, did you read the entire message?  If you want to
see it in action you'll have to install the trial version that David
Scoggins posted a link to.  Given the cost, I doubt U2UG will use that
package.

But the existing U2UG forums are only missing the
post-to-forum-via-email option, they already email out when there is a
post.  Not bad for free, and as soon as someone is sufficiently
motivated, I'm sure the option will be added.  If it's open source, your
choices are to do it yourself, pay someone to do it now, or wait until
someone gets around to doing it for free.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.