I wonder if there's some kind of a bug with entering the DFS code when it's in
compliance mode.

________________________________
From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of
Mike Hammett [wispaubntus...@ics-il.net]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 10:19 AM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Old Rockets, weird problems

On the lower versions mine does not have the checkbox. I assume that I already
entered that DFS information long ago when I received it from UBNT

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>