Sorry Another (617) emails from advertisers polluted my personal email . can't
read what you sent ME :o( DELETING all these Marketing and business people.

________________________________
From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org <ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org> on behalf of
Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:31 PM
To: Brandon Gilles; Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] New UniFi Outdoor 11AC APs Coming Soon!

Yea, if that is if you use the 5GHz only for backhaul and it can maintain
maximum modulation.  In the real world, if any user connects to those APs on
5GHz, especially with weak signals, then the bandwidth speeds will drop fast.

I was wondering how the mesh works on best path analysis and routing priorities.

Rory