You would have to make the right choices in debian to get what you want
they're not default.  I've done much of it before but found slint far more
straightforward to get this process working

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.