On 10/18/07, Mir Nazim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/18/07, nan budh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Friends,
> > If anyone of you are using these, could you please comment on
> performance of
> > the processors given below? especially about cooling, energy consumption
> and
> > of course speed.
> >
> > AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core TL-56
> >
> > Intel(R) Core™2 Duo  T5250
> >

> AM using AMD Turion 64 x2 on HP laptop and am loving it. Just get good
> memory and it rocks

I'm using the x2 as well.. Performance is AMAZING.. I'm having problems
getting many of the devices to work.. Like the Atheros Wlan.... The Ubuntu
64-bit runs damn well on it, most of what i use runs well atleast(AMP
basically)..

Because of the WLAN issue , i run windows also on this :P

--
Jay
"Impossible Is Nothing"