Hi all,

As most of you know, we are now in the Feature Definition stage of the 16.10 Yakketi Yak cycle:
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/DevEvents/FeatureDefinition)

> Anyone can suggest a feature change/addition. But, to make it a
> reality, someone also needs to implement it. Safest bet is that
> whoever makes the suggestion also works on implementing it.

Here is the Yakketi Yak Package Selection wiki-page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/PackageSelection/yakkety

Please have a look at it. On this page you can write your suggestion(s) for packages that should be *added*, *removed* or *replaced*. However, if you have any such suggestion(s), it would be nice if you could also reply to this email here on the -devel list. Email being a better format than the wiki for discussion, but also to make sure everyone is included in the loop.

*Anyone* can suggest a feature, which means you are free (read /welcome/ ) to ask your friends using Ubuntu Studio around you or on your social media, for ideas and suggestions. Just remember to keep track of any such good ideas in the wiki page dedicated for that: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/PackageSelection/yakkety

Looking forward to read you,

Yours,
Set

PS. the blueprint-pages on launchpad aren't ready yet, but i will make sure we have them during this week.