On Mon, 25 Apr 2016, lukefro...@hushmail.com wrote:

If Recordmydesktop is dropped it should be replaced. I have issues with it but
still use it, as the alternative is to take the time to set up a video camera
aligned
with the screen.

Have you tried vokoscreen? That was what we were going to use to replace recordmydesktop. It seems (to at least some of us) to give better pictures, easier audio and more options.

Feel free to comment on your experiences.

Drop recordmydesktop as no one seems to get good results from it
VokoScreen seems to work well for at least some people. I think

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net