On Sun, 12 Aug 2018, eylul wrote:

I'd say mypaint and the pikopixel are 2 separate programs for very separate
usecases. MyPaint (despite the name) has nothing to do with pixelart, and is a
more
lightweight and sketching oriented alternative to Krita. :) As I said on chat I
think it is a great idea to add it to ubuntustudio. As for mypaint, not sure
there
is much we can do on short term except removing it and keeping an eye on when it
gets updated on debian repos.

OK, mypaint is already removed, I think, just so the iso continues to build. We can add pixelart easy enough though.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net