Hi everybody!

> Also I've noticed that the Dutch team has tested the language packs and
> left some feedback. Just a quick note that if you put 'no' to the page
> means that you consider the bugs you've found as critical enough to not
> justify a language pack update. So if you can live with the bugs and
> would still like to get the language pack update (and benefit from the
> post-release fixes and additions) please consider if you'd rather put
> 'yes'.

I tested and signed out for the German team. For now, I also put 'no'
because the LibreOffice-Bug[1] as well as the Print-Notification-Bug[2]
should be fixed before we release a new update since they are highly
visible and affect main components.

> Also to the Dutch team - could you report bugs for the following points
> you added to the test page, so that they can be tracked and fixed?:
>       * LibreOffice Writer/Calc/Impress/Draw should be translated
>       * Menu items Firefox > Help not translated

I'm not on the Dutch team but I can also see the first bug, so I created
a bug report[1] for this one.

The second bug does not seem to affect the German translation.

Regards,
Hendrik

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/784081
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/783967