El dt 17 de 05 de 2011 a les 17:27 +0200, en/na Hendrik Knackstedt va
escriure:
> Hi everybody!
>
> > Also I've noticed that the Dutch team has tested the language packs and
> > left some feedback. Just a quick note that if you put 'no' to the page
> > means that you consider the bugs you've found as critical enough to not
> > justify a language pack update. So if you can live with the bugs and
> > would still like to get the language pack update (and benefit from the
> > post-release fixes and additions) please consider if you'd rather put
> > 'yes'.
>
> I tested and signed out for the German team. For now, I also put 'no'
> because the LibreOffice-Bug[1] as well as the Print-Notification-Bug[2]
> should be fixed before we release a new update since they are highly
> visible and affect main components.

Hi Hendrik,

Thanks for the testing and the feedback (and for filing the bugs!). It's
up to each team to decide whether they want the updates or not, so it's
your call. However, my personal advice would be to put 'yes' unless the
new language pack brings regressions in comparison to the last language
pack (i.e. the LO entries were already untranslated in the previous
language pack).

Also note that translations of the LibreOffice desktop entries
unfortunately cannot be delivered through language packs. There has been
some work done in this direction, but I don't know the current status.
It seems that https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/696549
has been marked as Fix Released, but from the comments I gather there is
still some work to do, and we should perhaps open a separate bug for the
remaining bits left.

--
David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator